Arrow gets Renewal

Image result for arrow season 7 renewal image Arrow gets a seventh season!  I am sure fans are excited, but a bit nervous wondering what the seventh season of Arrow will look like.  Here are some things I would like to see:


  • More home life with Oliver, Felicity, and William, and a baby would be fun
  • More story with Felicity's business venture
  • Some backstory on Diggle would be fun
  • A variety of villains that challenge the city instead of one extremely evil villain, more like season one
  • I would like say I would like the Newbies gone, but Dinah on the police force would  seem essential to me, so if they stick around, I would like less angst among them.
  • Less Black Siren 
What are some things you would like to see?  Please post in the comment section, and remember you can always remain anonymous.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow