Arrow Returns Tonight: Spoiler Pictures

Arrow returns tonight, and I can't wait.  OTA vs NTA.  Oliver, Felicity and Diggle disagree with Dinah, Rene, and Curtis about the doppelganger, Black Siren, AKA Laurel Lance.  OTA wants to give her a second chance, but Diggle is worried, apparently he tells Oliver, "Going after former teammates may be a line we can never uncross."  That's a revealing line, isn't it? Oliver's reply is, "I agree, but they crossed it first."

From spoiler photos, it looks like Dinah has no problem cutting down her former teammates.  However, will all of NTA be willing to fight OTA?  Look at the picture of Rene, does he have second thoughts?

Hearts go out to Lance who           

 someone sees in Black Siren his baby girl. I think we can all understand that.  Will BS be able to be redeemed?  My speculation is yes they will try to redeem her, but it won't all happen this season.  I think we'll see a little bit of BS always wanting to come of Laurel's doppelganger.  Oliver and Felicity believe in second chances and want very much to give her the benefit of the doubt. I am not fond of the Black Siren character and the whole Laurel Lance doppelganger story-line.  I don't get the point of killing a character off in order to bring her back as someone else.  This confuses too many people.  If someone no one can reason with Dinah Drake, then will BS become the BC down the road?  I have read this on other blogs.  That storyline would bother me.  But, it's not my story to tell, so I will wait and see what the writers decide to do.

No matter, what Oliver has new challenges tonight, but he has Felicity always beside him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow