Arrow Season 7 Titles Revealed

Beth has done an excellent job of keeping leaks in  control, however, there  were some  titles leaked recently.  Since I found them in other  places, I thought it would be fair to list them here.

7.6    Due Process
7.7   The  Slabside Redemption
7.8   Unmasked
7.9   Hour Two
7.10 My Name is Emiko Queen

My guess is that by 7.7 Oliver should be released from prison.  So hoping Beth gives us some  Olicity Goodness in the episodes that follow his release.

Image result for Katherine McNamara image
Also, Katherine McNamara is joining the Arrow cast in a "Pivotal recurring role".  My guess is she will be the daughter of Oliver and Felicity, and we will see  her  in the flashforwards.  So, what happens to Oliver and Felicity?  Will William and his half sister get along?  What if she is  totally opposed to vigilantes?  Oh my, there are so many directions this could go.  What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?