Searching for William: Olicity fan fiction

Image result for olicity baby images            Two years had passed  since  Oliver's release from prison, and  Felicity's tenacity with Watson that kept her fighting on for them both.  So much had happened since that day.  Felicity felt Oliver putting a shawl over her shoulders. His arms lingering there. He kissed  her neck, and whispered, "You seem lost in thought."

"I just want her to be safe."  Oliver looked down with love at his  baby daughter. "It seems a miracle that we have her."  Tears fell softly down her cheek and she fell into Oliver's arms. "When I  was  shot and couldn't walk I was so afraid I could never give you  a child. I thought it was a good thing, when the doctor first told me, because how could we bring a child into this world.  Look at all you had to do  to protect William.  I never thought I could be a  good mom, but then you trusted me with William, and I knew I could  be.  William is my son, in my heart, every bit as much as Megan. Oliver, we need to find William.  I should never have sent him to Cambridge, but I couldn't go after Diaz the way I wanted as long as he  was danger."

"I  know,  Felicity.  You did the right thing.  You kept him alive."

"Then where is he?  I put a tracking  device  in  the hosen,  but six  months ago, it just stopped tracking him."

"We'll find him, Felicity." Oliver covered the baby.  I will go to Cambridge and find out what I can."

"No, Oliver. We will go.  I'm not splitting my family up ever again. You, Megan, and I will go and we will find out what happened."

"Felicity, the doctor said, you had to rest. You can't go."

"Oliver, if you're going, I'm going. I will be fine.  Megan  will  be fine.  We have to find William.

They  leaned over and gave their daughter a kiss.  Oliver wasn't sure it was the right thing to do,  but he learned that when Felicity had  her mind  set, nothing could move her.  She was his rock.  She was his light.  He couldn't say no to her.  They would  go.

The next morning, Oliver went to tell John of his plans, John  didn't take the news very well. "Oliver, man, you can't take Felicity and the baby with you.  It's  not safe for them.  How can you  put your family in  danger?"

"John, Felicity  took care of  William and herself while I was  in prison. A.R.G.U.S. couldn't protect her, she had to protect herself, and  if it  weren't for her, I  would  still be in prison." Diggle sighed, and said, "So are  you still upset with  me for not putting on that arrow  suit? I thought you understood why I did it."

"I do get it John and  I understood. You had  to protect your own family.  Felicity felt that A.R.G.U.S. couldn't protect William, so she made the decision to send  him to Cambridge.  She feels a  sense  of responsibly that it's her fault.  She hasn't come out and said it,  but I know she  feels  that's  in part why our son was stillborn."

"Oliver, you know that's not true."

"I know it, John, but she  doesn't. Last night I  woke up  and she  wasn't there. I found her in the baby's room just staring at her and  crying.  She said it was  miracle  we  had her, and it is, but she's crying for Tommy and for William.  She wished we had hadn't listened to William when  he said  he wanted to stay in Cambridge rather than come  back here. But where is he?"

"Oliver, Lyla and  I are  doing  our own search,  but ever since Diaz, the powers that be have limited us and  watch what Lyla and I do."

"Anything you can do, John I would appreciate. What will the city do,  while your gone?"

"The city's in a good place, for now. The Arrow is needed as much, but if  he is, you still have the suit, and I know you will use it.  Ever since  Felicity and Watson found out that some in the FBI worked  with Diaz, things have been cleaned up and  SCPD and team Arrow can handle  it,  but if anything comes up, it well help to know they can rely on you.  One thing prison taught me, John, is that I can be Oliver Queen and the Green Arrow, but husband and father will always come first.  Something's up with William. We need to find him, and Felicity won't leave Megan behind."

Oliver and Felicity stopped by the bunker to tell the others.  Dinah understood and Curtis said he'd keep an eye  on Smoak Tech, but Rene said, "No way, Hoss, I'm going to let you  go  without me."
"No, Rene, " said Felicity, we need to this ourselves."

After  Oliver and Felicity  left,  Rene turned and said, "I'm packing my bag."  He would follow them, and there was no  one going  to talk him out of it.  If  it hadn't been for Oliver, he would never have his business nor his daughter.  He was going, and everyone understood.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?