Mericle hints of Cayden James, Josh Segarra to return to season 6, and a Missing Diggle

Happy Fourth of July!  I hope each one of you has enjoyed  this day.  How you would like think of Oliver and Felicity enjoying the holiday?  Of course Oliver would do the barbecue since he is the one that can cook, but I image Felicity in a cute red/white dress offering Oliver some (Nocking Point) wine.
Image result for Felicity in wheelchair image
Wendy Mericle has given an interview in which she said that the threads of Cayden James were left untied, and that this will come back in season 6.  My first thought was that Felicity's father was Cayden James, but now I wonder.  Also, I have thought that perhaps Felicity may have more trouble with her implant, especially if Curtis turns up missing.

Image result for Curtis arrow image In the Underneath episode, Curtis mentioned he needed to work on the tech of  that chip.  What if he is missing?

I read also that Oliver may think some of his friends are dead.  I wonder if that's what Stephen Amell hinted at when he asked David Ramsey if he had bought a house?  Implying he may not have a job?  We all know he will  be back, but what if he's missing?


Image result for josh segarra image as chase image
                            I  read also that Josh Segarra is coming back, and I think he will be back as Vigilante.  He could be Chase's twin brother.  Now what a dynamic that would be.  How would Oliver feel about that?  Would Vigilante be as crazed as Chase?

What are your thoughts on these things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow