Olicity Peeps: We can Breathe

Image result for Oliver and Felicity together in episode 7 of  season 6 A while back I posted the 2 lies and a truth that Emily Bett Rickards tweeted; They were already married; they would be married; they will get  married.  Only one is a truth.  Well there are photos out  on the web  that show Oliver and Felicity  together  with William in  episode 7 of  season 6.  I would post them here, but I don't have  the  rights to them, but if you search you can find them, if  you haven't already.

I am going  out on a limb and say that they are  already married.  My guess is that it happens during  the  five months  prior to the airing  of  episode one, and will be a flashback episode.  I hope I'm wrong, because it would be fun to see a wedding.  What do  you think?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow