Six Spoilers: Olicity in hands of Fans: Are you ready?

I've done some digging and found out six spoilers for season 6.  So here they are with my thoughts on them.

Image result for Oliver and willia images       1.  The theme of season six will be Family.  Oliver will be a father to William, played by 14 year old, Jack Moore.  In the show William is 12, and he will deal with the aftermath of the island explosions.  There will be trauma for him, especially if his mom dies, as we all suspect she will.  From the trailer, we know that William believes Oliver is the "bad" person of his dreams. How will Oliver help him? Oliver will now have to cope with being the Mayor, the Arrow, and a father, all time consuming jobs.  I think it will be interesting to see how Oliver handles this in the light that he won't be the same gloomy person he's always been.  He had a deeper understanding of himself now.  He will also want to try and be a better father than his own father was.  It should be interesting to see how this all plays out.  He will have Raisa to help him. I think she will be a mentor for him.

Image result for Diggle images2.   We will see a broken Diggle this year.      David Ramsey, who plays John Diggle, said, "The incident profoundly affects his character."  Starting in 6.01 we will find Diggle broken in ways he has not been before.  Things are going to happen that change him physically, personally, and emotionally that will be "monumental," "detrimental", and "life-changing."  The whole team may be affected.  I think it will be good to see a new story arc for Diggle.  We have only see one part of his story with his brother.  I think this year we will also meet either his mother or his father.  Since this season will focus on family, it will be good to see Diggle's family.

Image result for black siren images                                                   3.  Black Siren's back story will be explored.  We will learn about the Black Siren from Earth 2 and they say that even though she's there to cause trouble and be villain, there are hopes for her redemption. There will be flashbacks  of her life and her story.  Okay, I may take a hit for this, but this is my blog and so I am going to give my opinion.  I really don't want to see any kind of redemption for her.  I know that sounds cruel, but folks will hope that she will be the Black Canary.  Really, does the show need this?  Is this a way to calm the fans who were upset at Laurel's death?
Of course certain fans will hope that she will be with Oliver eventually. Katie Cassidy plays a good villain, let's keep it that way.

  Image result for oliver as green arrow images     4.  Oliver will be pitted against more than one villain.  We are back to the way it was in season one before there were meta humans and magic.  We will also see the Vigilante and know his/her identity.
Image result for Jessica de gouw as the huntress imageThis will be a good thing.  Arrow just wasn't the show for magic and meta humans, that always seemed more for the Flash.

     5.  The Huntress returns.  Jessica De Gouw will reprise her role as the Huntress.  A female villain is always interesting, and so it will be good to see her back again.  I for one would like to see her interact with Felicity.  Felicity is not the same person she was in seasons one and two, so it would be fun to see her take on the Huntress.  What say you?

 Image result for Olicity images    6.  Olicity are in a good place.  I saved the best for last.  Assuming Felicity survives, she and Oliver are in a very good place now. Felicity understands Oliver in ways she couldn't before, and Oliver now understands Felicity better. Emily Bett Rickards says that whether she and Oliver rekindle their romance depends how fans react to the storyline that begins the season.  Is that a tease or what? Emily Bett Rickards is quoted as saying, "There obviously are creative juices fueling the story.But I feel like we're so grateful to have such dedicated fans---not only dedicated, but involved.  So six seasons in, I really feel like we go by demand at this point."  So Olicity fans, let your voices be heard!

I keep thinking of Emily's two lies and a truth statement she made.  1. They (Oliver and Felicity) are already married, 2.  They never get married, 3. They will be married.   I can't believe they wrote the story for their never getting married.   Stephen Amell and Emily Rickards have spoken out that they hope they get married.  The story seems to lead in that direction.  I also think fans would stop watching if they don't get married, so I am going out on a limb and say that we will find Oliver and Felicity already married.  What do you think?

Reader, what are your thoughts on these six spoilers from season six?


Comments

  1. I just read on Olicity-Arrow's page on Facebook that there will be an Olicity wedding during the Crossover. 😒 I am disappointed. I would rather that they were already married. Does anyone else feel frustrated?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the wedding during the crossover is Barry and Iris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie, I hope you're right. After Emily made her 2 lies and a truth I had a suspicion that when the show returns we might find them already married. For me that would be better than having it in the crossover. Thanks for sharing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?