Thanksgiving on Arrow

Picture from Gretchen Nguyen
Pictures have been released that show Oliver and Felicity with William looking happy.  This apparently will be a Thanksgiving episode, or appearing about that time.  So whatever conflict that Oliver has with William will resolved by then.  They look, in this picture, like a happy family.  So the next question is when do they get married, if they are married by Thanksgiving.

In my last blog post, I went out on a limb and said I thought that we would find them at some point, already married.  However, some of my readers told that a leaked script showed they would get married in the crossover event.  I am thinking that if they do that, it would be to calm the waters of those who are strict comic followers, the ones who feel Black Canary and Oliver should be married.  If they get married in a crossover, along Barry and Iris, the attention wouldn't be so much on them. Okay so I will further out on a limb, it's fun right, and say what if they were already married, but renewed vows in the crossover event?  No matter what they would still be married, right?

What are your thoughts?  Arrow has had Christmas episodes but no Thanksgiving ones that I recall.  They might have much to be thankful for this year!


Comments

  1. I forgot to add something to my post. Wouldn't it be a fun episode to see Oliver teaching Felicity how to make the turkey for Thanksgiving dinner?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow