Arrow Season 6 Returns!

I'm sorry to be absent.  Work has kept me so busy that I've hardly had a chance to think, let alone write, but that all changes tomorrow night, because of Arrow's new night, I will be able to get reviews done earlier.  I am off work early on Thursdays, and I don't work Fridays, so hey this new night and time is cool for me!

Arrow Season Six  returns tomorrow on it's new night and time, and if  any of you watched  the season premiere  of  Flash, you know that Cisco spoiled at least 2 survivors of Lian Yu. He revealed  that it was  Curtis and Felicity that helped him figure out a way to get Barry back.  So we know they survived, no surprise there, really.

Stephen Amell has  said he has more time  off, so  my  guess is that they will focus the early part  of the seasons on how the other's survived or  died, and so the focus will  be on them and not on Oliver as much, so hence the reason for more time off. 

Of course the internet is a buzz over the crossover wedding.  I'm not thrilled about that. I think I amy  the the only  one on the planet that hates crossovers.  They don't continue  a story so much  as forces the  loyal fan of one  of the shows to watch the others.  In my  case, because I review Arrow, I am forced to watch the other  3 shows.  I  do watch the Flash, but I could never get interested in Supergirl  or Legends.  I am not thrilled for an Olicity wedding during the crossover.  They've had  a 6 season romance, and I would like them to have their own time and show to showcase a wedding.  But I don't make the decisions, so my  next option is to discover that Oliver and Felicity got married during the six month absence from Arrow, and will simply announce it to friends and  have a renewal  of their vows in the crossover. Do I expect that to be the case, not really, but I can hope.

Are you all looking forward to Arrow Season 6?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?