Thoughts on the Flash 403

 Image result for Iris and Barry image          The Flash has taken a lighter tone this season.  It's good to see a happier kind of Barry. I felt sorry for Wally and his loss of Jessie. I had hoped that they might be round this season.  Did you feel bit sorry for Wally when he announced that he had been gone, but no one noticed?  I have a feeling that we haven't see the last of either one of them.  Of course the way Jessie had treated her dad was the catalyst for Harry to return.  I find Tom Cavanagh's acting amazing.  He has played four different versions of Harry Wells now, and each so different.    I find  I miss H.R, but this Harry has potential too.  I enjoy his interaction with Cisco.
Image result for tom cavanagh flash
Did you enjoy the way Iris wanted to hurry up and marry Barry, thinking that they may never end up getting married?  That was cute.

            Reading the feed about Joe and Cecile having a baby, I discovered     that many people felt that story line a little far-fetched.  However they certainly aren't too old to have children.  My grandmother had her last son when she was 42, but if she hadn't I wouldn't be here. I think it will make for an interesting story.  Do you think Iris will be thrilled?  I am not so sure she will be.  What about Barry?  This put an interesting twist in the story and that always makes for interesting viewing, because there's no boredom when plots take you to new and interesting places.  All in all, The Flash satisfied this viewer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?