My Thoughts On Flash 402

Of all the shows in the Arrowverse, I only watch Flash and Arrow. I found Arrow because I watched the premier of Flash, and during a commercial break they advertised Arrow.  Since it was on the next night, I watched to see Oliver have his first date with Felicity.  It didn't end well, but they seemed so well matched together, that my family and I binged watched Arrow to catch up. Arrow quickly became my favorite show.

Image result for Images Flash 402 That being said, I do watch Flash, and so I will share my thoughts on last evening's show.  There clearly is more mystery this season and to who the villains are.      Caitlin Snow's character is interesting to me, because the viewer wants to know for whom does she work and why?  What causes her to slip in and out of Killer Frost?  She's rather like  Jekyll and Hyde.  Was anyone else surprised that the team so quickly took Caitlin back into their lives?  Hmmm, should we be worried.  I don't know about anyone else, but I miss Julian. I thought he and Caitlin made a cute couple, plus he added something that was missing.  I liked Ronnie too, but I'm the showrunner.
Image result for Images Flash 402
     Who doesn't love Cisco?  I enjoyed the scenes with Gypsy and Cisco and wish they had more air time.  Can two people from different worlds make things work?  Cisco adds the levity and lightness that this kind of show needs, just a Felicity does for Arrow.

Image result for Images Flash 402          I am not keen on Iris.  I found her annoying.  Seriously she and the Flash are one? In marriage two people meld into one, this I know from personal experience of having been married many years, but this just didn't sit well with me.  My husband's a firefighter, but I am not. I couldn't even begin to do his job.  I liked Iris much better and found her more interesting as a journalist.  I get Iris' frustration with Barry making plans without consulting her.  In a marriage two work together and make decisions together.  I didn't understand her getting angry with Barry for leaving her alone.  What was he to do?  Stay with her and destroy the world?  Didn't Barry have to go?

Image result for Images Flash 402            Barry became the Flash on steroids.  He certainly came back differently.  Sometimes he seemed more immature, sometimes not.  He doesn't seem to be the same Barry that left.  I hope he has learned something.  I enjoy shows that show growth of character.  Barry keeps making the same mistakes over and over again to mess with time.  Le'ts hope he won't do that again.  I would like to see that he's learned something and can share that with others.

Image result for Images Flash 402         Wally seems different to me, but can't place why. Perhaps the different hair style has made him seem different.  He's more mature perhaps?  Did anyone think he seemed different?  Hope they bring Jesse back. She added to Wally's growth as a person.
What was your take on Flash 402?






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?