What Will the New Year Hold for Arrow?

 Image result for rene, curtis, dinah  toasting images          In the new year, new alliances will form.  The team will be divided with Dinah, Curtis, and  Rene forming a team of their own.  Was Oliver's decision to put Diggle in charge as the Green Arrow the  catalyst that caused the new members to leave?  Oliver had always been in charge, but when  he left it in Diggle's hands, things changed.  At first Diggle had a difficult time making decisions partly because of his injury that he told no  one about.  So  when Oliver came back, he expected things to be the same and the were not.  The new members had made decisions too, and so  Rene did  what he what he thought was the right thing to do.  I think we shall find the new  team in a little bit of  trouble.  My guess is that they won't be apart long.

Image result for black siren  and cayden james images
                 Oliver will form a new alliance with someone else as well.  My top guesses were Nyssa, Roy, or the Huntress,  but from what I have gleaned reading online is that it may very well be Black Siren.  Frankly, I hope I'm wrong.  Certainly Cayden will know she let Lance go, and really it wasn't very smart of him to choose to take Lance  and then let Black Siren be the one to hold him.  When she let Lance go, the viewer knew that was the beginning of turning her.  I think she's a better villain, and why do we need  her unless it's to placate the viewers who are comic book purists. Sorry, I don't want to offend  anyone, it's just my humble opinion,.  Anyway, things will be in disarray in the bunker.  The new year will have a rocky start for Star  City.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow