New Year's Gift: Fanfiction

       Image result for image of felicity smoak in a ponytail and coral blouse     Felicity walked into the bunker, her ponytail  moving as  she walked. She wore a red dress with a black belt.   Oliver loved her in  red.   Diggle said, "You  look happy."

"I  am.  We had a wonderful New Year's  Eve, and my Mom  didn't even get on my nerves. "

"Married life  agrees with  you, Felicity."

Felicity smiled and said, "Thanks, John.  What did you,  Lila and JJ do?

Before  he could answer, Felicitiy saw  a wrapped box on her computer.   "What's this, John?"

"I  don't know, it was there  when I came in.  I  thought Oliver had to put it there."

"I  don't think  he could have.  He and William  left at the  same  time I did to take Mom to the train depot, and not that I'm anxious for my  mother to go, I told them to take their time."

They thought it could  have been Lance, but that would be out of  character for him.  Then Diggle thought it might have been  Curtis, but Felicity felt that certain that he would have left it in her old apartment that now served as tan office for their business.  The  box was about the size of a cigar  box only a little deeper.  The  wrapping was  a beautiful silver paper with a white and silver ribbon.  There was no to/from on the box.  She put  it aside preferring to wait until Oliver arrived, just in case it was from  him.

Diggle and Felicity worked on trying to locate where Cayden James might have been, but every ten minutes Felicity would turn the gift and shake it.  Diggle told her that nothing had happened since the last time she shook it, but she said, "I love a mystery,  I have to find out who sent it."

"Then open it, " said Oliver as he came  into the bunker.  Felicity ran to him with the box.  "Did you leave this here for me Oliver?  Have you had  it here  since Christmas, because you know this is my best gift, and you didn't want me to find it?  She babbled on, but Oliver only smiled, and said, "I can tell  you with certainty, Felicity,  that I did not get you whatever is in that box."

"Then maybe Rene, Curtis, and Dinah left it here  for you," said John.

Then Oliver surprised both of them, "No, they couldn't have.  On the day they left was the day I changed the code to get in here.  I gave it  to you two, but I didn't give it to them." Diggle felt a little shocked at this.

"Then who is this gift from?  Maybe from Lance?"

"No, Felicity, it wasn't from me," said  Lance surprising everyone by  his appearance.

I  needed to talk  to Oliver, but it can wait.

Now Felicity was almost afraid to open the gift.  Oliver urged her to do  so.  They all stood around her as she sat down  with the gift to open it.  She  carefully took  off the ribbon and wrapping, and then carefully opened the box.  She carefully,  slowly opened the lid. She looked stunned. She lifted her eyes straight into  Oliver's  blue eyes, and Oliver saw  the fear in  hers.  Felicity could barely speak.  "Felicity," said Oliver, but she she could barely utter her words, Oliver rushed to her side, and place  his  hands on  her arms.  He looked.  Inside the box lay a watch, a ring, photos of  Felicity, and tag that said, "personal effects  of Billy Malone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow