Confessions: An Olicity Fan Fiction


Felicity waited impatiently, pacing up and  down, looking at her watch.  What's taking so long? She wondered.  Oliver had sat in prison for six long months and she hadn't seen  him.  John had seen him  a couple of times, and she knew that what he  had  seen had  not been good.  She knew John well,  and she  knew when  he kept things from  her.  He  told her a  little,  but she knew it wasn't everything,  and her imagination ran wild  with horrible scenarios. She had to see him for herself.  Felicity glanced  at her watch  again.  It's been an hour  she  thought, what's taking so long? She knew she took a  huge  risk approaching Samanda Watson, but it she  would do whatever it took, just like Oliver had  done.

Finally she heard footsteps.  The door opened, and Oliver followed by Watson came in.  Oliver looked puzzled.  He just stood there.  His face worn, looking older, and bruised.  She froze too shocked at what she saw.  Watson said, "You have exactly two hours, and then he goes  back,  and you start work."  Oliver looked confused, but before he could  speak, Felicity went to him and gently kissed him as if  he might break, but he took her in his arms and held her tightly.  He didn't want to let go, but Felicity pulled away, "Oliver, What were you thinking?  How many times have I said  that to you, but seriously didn't you learn anything?"

Oliver knew she would be angry, because he had  not told  her  his plans, but he  had hoped that some time  would help heal her anger.  "Felicity, I had planned to tell you, and I started  to, but.."

"Yeah, I know Oliver. I knew something was up when you went your farewell tour, but I was the first one you should  have told. I should have been part of the discussion, Oliver, because this affected both of us!"

"You know  why I couldn't tell you don't you? He didn't wait for her answer. "I  couldn't tell you, because I knew you'd talk  me  out of it, or try  in  some way to stop it, but now it's my  turn, what on  earth does Watson mean, you can get started.  Felicity what have you  done?"

"Oliver, I know where Diaz is, or at least who is  helping Diaz. so that we can lead to finding him.  I made a deal with Watson that I'd help her in exchange  for some time with you,  alone."

"Why  didn't you tell John or the team?  I don't know who to trust.  They all have bought into Laurel having repented, but I don't trust her.  Everyone thinks she the Laurel Lance  we knew and that Quentin's  death changed  her, but I don't.  I tried to tell John, but he won't listen to me."

"Felicity, the whole reason I did this was to keep everyone safe, especially you and William, but if you help Watson, you will be in danger, and William needs one parent."

She turned  her back to him, and said, "You still don't trust me do you?"
He put his arms around her and whispered, "I trust you and I love you, but your safety is everything. He smelled her hair. He had  missed her so much.   If you die and William, I will having nothing." She looked down at his arms so bruised and scared. She thought of the scars on his body when she first saw him lying in the lair all those years ago.  He'd been through so much, and now he had another island to face, and this island would  be the most dangerous of  all. She had to bring him home.

"Trust me now, Oliver.  If you  really mean what you say then trust me now.  We both can go through anything as long as we are together.  Oliver's blue eyes looked sad.  We don't have to be together in body, Oliver to be together."  She turned to face him. All  her frustration and anger melted away.  Unbidden tears came to her eyes, and she said,"I'm so sorry, Oliver."  He kissed her.  The tears came and wouldn't stop.  Oliver helped  her  to  sit down, and he seemed  confused.  "Please don't hate me, Oliver, but I've kept something from you and  from everyone, promise me you won't hate me."

"Hey, I could never hate you.  Nothing can be this bad." She tried to speak  but the tears that she had  kept pent up  spilled over and  yet she knew she had to tell him.  She wanted no secrets between them.  He took her small hands into his strong ones, and  told her whatever it was it would  okay.  Then it came out. "Oliver, the day of Quentin's surgery, I found out I was pregnant." Oliver started to speak,  but she kept her eyes  down and said, "Let me finish." He held on to her hands. "I couldn't tell you then, because so much was happening and I thought it was bad timing.  Then Watson came and took you away. I begged Watson to agree to seeing  you, but she only gave us 30 minutes.  I bent down to tell you, but all I saw was the pain in your eyes.  How could I tell you then?  William and I got settled in the safe house that ARGUS provided.  A few days later I couldn't find William, and went running looking for him, and I found him, dressed  in your green hoodie walking  away, and right before I got him, I tripped and fell.  William felt bad for running and we went back to the house and had a long talk about how he was never to do that again.  A few days later, I didn't feel well, and was bleeding. I drove myself to the hospital.  They said, they couldn't save the baby.  They said it wasn't the fall, and that these things happen, but I feel like I ....I..."  She couldn't bring herself to say what she  thought that she had somehow killed their child.  Oliver gathered  her in his arms and  he wept with her. He told her it wasn't her fault and that no one was to blame. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there with you. I love you, Felicity, I always will."  Felicity, always  with the  light within  her, pulled away and said, "On the bright side, Oliver, I was  afraid the spinal injury might keep me from having children, but the doctor said, that this wasn't because of that either.  I can have more children, so now the goal is bringing you home, Oliver.  I'm going to bring you home."  Oliver gently wiped the tears from her eyes and then kissed her as he had never kissed  her before. Oliver said, "No more secrets  ever."  They held onto to each other and grieved together over the child they both would have loved.

The door opened and Agent Watson came in.  Time to go, Mr. Queen, and Ms. Smoak, Agent Garcia will take you headquarters.  It's time to make good on our arrangement.  "It's Mrs. Queen."  Oliver looked at her surprised.  "I'm tired of being  hyphenated."  Oliver smiled that smile  he  only has  for her.

On the ride back to the prison, Oliver pleaded with  Watson to be sure Felicity and William were  protected.  "Can you tell me,  Watson, what Felicity told you?"

"Didn't she tell you?"

"We had  other more  important things to tell each other."  He looked out the window and  thought of Felicity going through that all alone.  Her strength would keep him going. He had to fight to stay alive now.

"She said that Diaz contacted someone by the name of  Werner Zytel.  She thought the name was familiar, but she couldn't place it."

"Oh my God.  Count Vertigo?   You don't recognize that name, Watson?  He's in prison with me.  How the hell could  he contact Diaz? If he's helping Diaz from the inside,  no one is safe. No one  knows more about chemistry than Zytel.

"Samanda pulled her car over and stopped.  The police excort following her did likewise.  One officer came running with gun drawn.  "It's fine, officer.  Give us a moment and then we will proceed.

"Mr. Queen, I think I've found a way to get you out of prison, if you're willing to help me."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow