Confessions Part 2 Olicity Fan Fiction

Recap from Part 1:  Felicity had arranged with Watson to see Oliver.  She needed to tell him about the miscarriage she had.  Oliver and she grieved for the child that both would have wanted.  On the way back to prison, Watson has a confession of her own:  "Oliver, I hate to admit this, but the FBI has not made any headway in locating Diaz.  In fact, Felicity telling us about the contact Diaz has with Werner Zytel, was the first we'd heard of anything about him.  Oliver, I hate to say this, but we need the help of your team, and frankly, I think we need you.  Will you help us?"

"I promised Felicity that would never again do anything without telling her first, and I don't want to be some escaped convict either.  My family has been  through enough, and I won't do anything that will jeopardize that."

Watson proceeded down the road back to the prison in silence for a couple of miles before saying,  "I will arrange for a trusted contact to give you what you need to talk to your wife and to me.  I need you on the inside, and if  we can take down Diaz, I will go myself to the President of the United States and ask for your pardon.  Do we have deal."

Oliver knew how hard it was for Samanda to ask for his help knowing how she felt about vigilantes, so he said that he'd wait for her contact to approach him.  Shortly before reaching the prison, she pulled over.  Oliver knew that the officers would have to bloody him up a bit or the other prisoners would wonder.  Watson also had another reason, Oliver needed to be in solitary for a few days.

Watson's team had not taken Felicity back to Watson's headquarters, they had taken her back to ARGUS, as this place had more security and there  would be  less leaking to the press or other informants.  Lyla ran  a tight ship, and Samanda appreciated that very much.

Felicity had a lot of animosity towards Watson, because she blamed her for tearing her life in pieces.  Felicity was still reeling from the loss of her child, but no one knew and assumed her anger was with Oliver for not telling her.  Tempers flared when Watson walked in with Rene, Dinah, and Curtis. 

"You brought us here to work with them?" said Rene pointing to John and Felicity.  Rene didn't give anyone else a chance to speak, he continued, "We have leads on Diaz and we are going to find him for ourselves.  I can't believe you two would work for Watson, when she put Oliver in prison."
Felicity flared but John put his hands on her shoulders and spoke before she could. "Look, we all want to get Diaz, but helping Watson means something more, it means we can get Oliver out of prison.  He's agreed to help her from prison."

"And you trust her?

"Dinah, you are one to talk," said Felicity, "you trust Laurel, and she's the one who let Diaz get away.  But that's not why you're here.  We are here to get Diaz and in doing that get Oliver out of prison.  I know he made peace with all of you.  Now you are going to get your whiny little butts in the game.  Get your heads out of your asses.  Oliver wants us to work together and that's what we are going to do, so listen to what Watson has to say." 

"Thanks, to Mrs. Queen, (everyone looked a little surprised) we know that Diaz is in contact with Werner Zytel.  He is the one who changed the formula for vertigo and turned it into a weapon.  We also believe that Diaz has tried to find the location of  those you all are closest to.  He wants revenge, and he's willing to use Zytel to get it. We've arranged for Oliver to be placed in solitary and while he's there, he'll be given what he needs to be contact your team leader."

"Which team," interrupted Rene.

"There's only one team here, didn't you hear anything I said.  If you can't do this then it's time for you to leave.  Since we have to be at A.R.G.U.S. for our safety, then it Lyla should be the leader." Felicity said.

"Felicity, you are the leader."  Lyla continued, "Agent Watson and I believe that you, as Overwatch, know best how to coordinate the team with the information you gather. Also, it gives you the most opportunity to be touch with Oliver."

Dinah talked to Curtis and Rene and told them, "It's time to set all things aside. Felicity's right, we have to get Diaz, and since none of us have gotten anywhere alone, it's time to try together.  We all made peace with Oliver, and if this Zytel is out to weaponize Diaz with vertigo, we have to work together."

A  few days later, and Felicity was finally able to contact Oliver.  "Oliver, how are you?"
"It's good to have you inside me, Felicity," he smiled when he said it.
Felicity smiled, "and by me, you mean your ear?  That seems like a lifetime ago, doesn't it?"

They both knew there was no time for talk, "So, have you seen Zytel, Oliver?"
"He's here, and he must have an inside person just like Watson, because this place is tight, but I can't find out who it is.  I think it's one of the guards, but I don't know. I had given up, Felicity, until I saw you."

"Oliver, remember when you had gotten free of Ras, what did I tell you then?"

"Fight to live."

"We both have so much to live for Oliver.  The sooner we get Diaz the sooner you get out."

"Felicity, you're in so much danger now, and I can't think of living if you die."

"Oliver, let's fight together to live.  I want you home. William wants you home.  We need you.  I need to reach out in the night and find you close to me.  I want you wrap your strong arms around me and never let them go, but we have fight and this time we have to fight together."

"Overwatch, what do you know?"  Felicity smiled.  Oliver would fight and together they would find a way to get Diaz.  They would win.

Sorry  this was short, but my life is so busy now that I have so little time.  If you liked this one. I will try and write a better one in  October when I have a week off. Just let me know in the comments section. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Oliver and Felicity's First Christmas (Fan Fiction Part 1)