Interesting Bits of Information on Season 7

I found this very interesting article and thought I'd share it.  Sorry about the long periods of  silence. It's been a crazy summer.  I hope to put up some fan fiction soon.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/arrow/feature/a862581/arrow-season-7-villain-cast-spoilers/

Also, for those who have seen the season 7 trailer, you have seen Felicity  running  through
 the woods towards William, or least that's who I think it is.  I'm so hoping that this will the opening scene of Arrow on episode one.  Arrow has always begun with Oliver running, but he can't now that he's in prison, so what  if  it's Felicity running, how cool would that be?

Rumor has it that Felicity  will be team leader.  As Overwatch, this makes a lot of sense.  It actually  makes more sense  than Iris being team  leader on  Flash.  I  read that Felicity  may call  Iris for advice,  seriously?  It should be Iris asking Felicity for advice.

Let me know in the comments what you think of  the Digital Spy article.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?