Some Thoughts on the Second Half of Arrow Season 7

   Image result for Arrow season 7 episode 10 images            Some of my readers have expressed concern over the way season seven has taken a darker turn than past seasons.  I will concur with that assessment given the very lengthy prison episodes and the flash forwards show a much different Star City than we thought might be twenty years into the future. The second half the season should bring us more light if only for the reason that Oliver and Felicity are together again.

Even though Oliver and Felicity have both changed, they have come through this trial stronger.  They will be stronger together, and each will understand the other better.  This is not to say they won't have struggles, they will, but they will survive.  Oliver has an understanding of just what his parents were like, but I think Emiko's appearance will still be a bit of a struggle for him.  He always wants to help, and I think he will reach out to her, but I'm not sure how accepting she will be.  I think Felicity and Oliver will work through this together.

I  have read that the second  half of  Arrow may focus more on Diggle and Lyla. Using Diaz will have to present a problem for them, and of course we have Crazy Stanley out there somewhere, and I'm expecting that he'll show up at some point in time, don't you?  At some point I think we will see the return of OTA. 

We shall probably have one episode that will mostly occur in the flash forward.  I think in that episode we shall find the Felicity isn't really dead. (At least that is my hope.)

What do you think Emiko's list is all about?  Did Robert leave her a book as well as Oliver, and if so why?  I am thinking that China White will be Emiko's mother.  Wouldn't that be interesting?

I think we'll find  more about Rene in the future. 

Looking forward to the Return of  Arrow:









Comments

  1. China White seems a weird guess. Why not Isabel Rochev?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonnie, Sorry I didn't get to you sooner, but H Kirkish answered your question very well, and now of course we all know who her mother was. :) But thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

      Delete
  2. There was a picture of her mother on her board that Renee also saw, remember? She was Asian, but didn't look like China White, so definitely not Isobel......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H Kirkish, Sorry I didn't answer sooner. You are right. It couldn't have been Isabel, because she isn't Asian, and now we know who it was. : ) thanks for commenting and for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?