Crossover Event

  Image result for images from Earth X arrowverse             Tonight begins the Crossover Event.  Stephen Amell said this was an event, because it really isn't about Arrow crossing over into Flash for an hour.  This will be unlike anything they've done before.  I am not keen on Crossovers, and unless it is for Flash or Arrow, I don't watch.  But I understand we can't do that for this event, because they are all intertwined.  If it were not for the fact that I might miss an Olicity wedding, I probably wouldn't tune in.  I will blog about what my take on the shows.

Image result for images from Earth X arrowverse                 Everyone will come together in tonight's episode for the Barry and Iris' wedding.  On last weeks Flash, Iris must have mentioned 10 times that their wedding was a week away, we can probably guess something happens and the wedding gets interrupted.  So the first hour tonight will be the circumstances that interrupt the wedding.  Will they end up married by the end of Tuesday night's episode, well that's anyone's guess.

 Image result for images from Earth X arrowverse     Stephen Amell said that there will be a focus on Barry and Iris and Felicity and Oliver, and everyone is saying that Oliver and Felicity will end up tying the knot at the end of Tuesday night's episode.  We shall see.  Do I wish they had their hour focus on their wedding, yes.  I have long hoped that the writers might have Oliver and Felicity already married, because that would be unique and do a flashback on it, but no matter I am tuning in because I simply don't want to miss out.  From the picture above it looks like a double wedding. 

What do you hope happens?   Are you disappointed that an Olicity wedding will occur in the crossover? 

Comments

  1. I too hoped they had their own wedding episode, and I never thought about their already being married. That would have been fun. But as long as they get married, and it's legal in the earth they inhabit, it's all good. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow