Oliver and Felicity back in Russia

Image result for Oliver and Felicity in Russia Remember when Oliver and Felicity went to Russia?They are going again! I understand that around the 15th  episode we shall find them in Russia.
Image result for Oliver and Felicity in Russia  It was in Russia that Oliver realized that he loved Felicity, and I always thought it was there he realized that Felicity loved him.  I am looking forward to this episode.  Also Anatoly is to be in this episode, and his character is lots of fun.  I also understand that Susan will be in the episode as well.

Are you excited for Arrow's return Wednesday?  I am looking forward to 5b.

Image result for Oliver and Felicity in Russia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow