Will Felicity Tell Oliver Her News?

Image result for felicity smoak on phone finding out she's pregnant image I've have been asked if Felicity will tell Oliver her news, and that's a good question.  Some say, "How could she after they just said goodbye to William?  Other's say how could she not, since they just said goodbye to William, this would give them an opportunity to have an extra blessing?  Both are good points.  Arrow likes to keep everything true to current time, so two weeks will have passed since she found out.  She could have told him and then when the show comes back on, he already knows.  If they do that, then viewer misses out the chance to see his reaction.  They could have her hold back, and then somehow Oliver finds out, but in that scenario would Oliver be hurt that she kept it from him?

My opinion, and this is just my opinion, Felicity has told him.  One point about her character is that she has always been up front about things.She's not afraid to talk to Oliver.  We all would like to see his reaction, but I'm not sure the writers will give us that. I do think we will see at some point, a baby bump. I believe weill see baby Mia born in 801.  But I'm sure we will see plenty of cute Oliver moments a worried Dad.

It will probably be scary for them.  Look at what the city's going through.  Diaz working with ARGUS and it looks like he may be a loose canon in ARGUS that's hard to control.  We know the city's falling apart.  It's a difficult time to raise children, and they have it harder because Oliver has a target on his back, so too then, does his family. They were willing to keep William, however, so I am thinking though they are scared and worried, they will welcome this baby.  We need to see some happy moments, here in this already very dark season.

Comments

  1. If she doesn’t tell she’s no different than Oliver. So are you saying that when Arriw returns Ollie will already know about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Nonny, that’s what I think may happen. The writers may surprise us, but given that the like to deal in real time, I’m thinking the telling will be off screen, but they will let us know he knows. In a way I hope I’m wrong. It would be fun to see him react, but I’m not picky given they’ve given us the baby girl. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?