John Diggle and Flashpoint


Since the Flash  is on tonight, I've been thinking a lot about the Flashpoint episode the repercussions of Barry going, yet again, back in time.  In season 4 episode 8 Barry tells Oliver, "When I mess with time, it doesn't end well."  You would think the boy  would learn, but when matter's of the heart are at stake, Barry doesn't listen to his head, does he?  Image result for Barry talking with Oliver about time images  So, in Flashpoint, Barry's time travel affected  John Diggle, and in  way  Felicity, because she knows what Barry did.  David Ramsey  did reveal a little insight into  his  character's  dilemma, when he said, "I can't miss something I never had."  He never knew baby Sara  the way  we did,  and he only has  his son, John, now, so he has vaild point.  Does that mean Barry  will stay in the current time line, and there will never be a baby Sara?  Also, I understand from  those who watch Legends of Tomorrow,  that John had a son who becomes the next Green Arrow, Connor Hawke. 
 If anything, I think  Diggle will be upset with Barry for not being in control, because John likes to feel  in  control.  He's not only tormented that he killed his own  brother, but also because lost control over himself. That fact that Andy would never change,  or that he would ever be the  man  John wanted him to be, doesn't matter. He lost control over the  man  he  wanted to to be for himself.  When  we last  left Diggle he was ready to die for his  sins   He saw Deadshot, because he always accused him of killing Andy. In the end, it was John.  Image result for deadshot in prison playing cards arrow season 5
So, where  was Felicity in that episode?  Was she in  the picture at all?  If you  know, clue me in, because I don't watch that show.  Does this mean that the  timeline Barry created in Flashpoint is the one that stays throughout Arrow's history? Let me know your thoughts.  I guess it will be fun to watch.  











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow