Stray Thoughts on Arrow 504 and Flashpoint

Image result for Olicity  season 5  I've been thinking about Flashpoint's effects on Arrow. Why is only Diggle affected?  Will it be explained?  Those are questions have run through my  mind.  At first I thought, no, it didn't affect Felicity or Oliver, because at the end of 501 Oliver is Skyping John, and John asks him about himself and Felicity.  If they had no relationship, then why ask, right?

However, the writers are pretty good at their job, so they  lead us to think  one way and it ends up another.  I remember season 3 thinking Felicity would be the one Oliver married, but nope it was Nyssa. Are the writers giving us the slip?  Will Oliver and Felicity have to find each other all over again?  Hum, that might be fun.  Or, do are we playing into the writers' capable hands and we  shall be laughing over our speculations?  Either way, it's fun.

There is a spark there. Oliver shows concern when Havenrock is mentioned.  He also made it clear that he didn't lie to her, so that leads me to believe Flashpoint didn't affect them.  I guess we wait and see, but either way they  promised us that we would know where Olicity was headed in episode 5.  Will Flashpoint  come into play then?  I, for one, can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow