Quick Thought on the Flash: The New Rogues

Quick  thoughts on  the Flash: The New Rogues, before heading off to bed.  First, Barry Allen was so cute as he trained Jesse Quick. "...I have become Oliver"  Haha, not quite, Barry!

The title intrigues me rogue means villain, so does the title refer to Top and Mirror Master, or could it be a double entendre? Could the new Harrison Wells be a villain?  Certainly not Caitlin Snow,  or could it? No, that cannot be, but...

Share your thoughts and comments.

Tom Cavanagh plays Harrison Wells to perfection in any alternate earths. Not sure the "new"  one is going to work out, but he'll be fun. The Flash needs Tom Cavanagh, and Wells brings so much to the team.  I wonder if Cisco will miss the old one.

I am not sure I want to see Caitlin Snow becoming "Killer" Frost.  What about you? What do you think?  Did you catch what Harry said to Cisco, that they weren't the ones who got Barry out of the mirror?  How will Caitlin's powers play out?  Why isn't she telling anyone about her powers?  Fear? Or, say it isn't so, they are all on an alternate Earth 2 since Flashpoint?  Barry, will you leave time alone?

Joe West with a girlfriend brings about some interesting scenes with Iris, don't you think?    There was a lot of action tonight, along with a little romance.

It is certainly a lighter show than Arrow, but I love me my  Olicity. :)  I don't usually write about the Flash, but just had to  with the Oliver  reference.
Image result for Jesse Quick and the Flash images

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow