Dangerous Liaisons Pivotal to Episode 20

In one week we will finally see Dangerous Liaisons, and I am sure we all can't wait.  This will be pivotal to the rest of the season, and sets up the beginning of the understanding of Oliver and Felicity.

Felicity can get information on Chase from Helix, but they want her to do something dangerous for them.  Whatever it is, it must be illegal, and Oliver wants Felicity to back out, but she tells him, "You'll have to stop me," and I look forward to seeing exactly how he does it.  Felicity in that brief scene, appears almost darker than Oliver from Season One.

We all know Oliver cares to much for Felicity to let her go down this dark path, if he can stop her.  I think the whole team will be behind him.  I know everyone, me included looks for to episode 20, but  this one will be one that leads us to 20, and the we will learn a lot from this episode.  When Oliver get's Felicity out of Helix, she won't be happy, and that certainly will lead into the one episode most if not all of us are waiting for. Hang on, it's  going to be a bumpy ride!


On a side note:  I talked with someone today who heard Canada Graphs has information that Oliver and Felicity will not be together at the end of episode 23, and that they decide to remain friends.  I don't know much about Canada Graphs, but I did tell my friend to look to what both David Ramsey and Marc Guggenheim have said.  David came out directly and said that they will be together at the end of episode 23.  Marc, being more cryptic implied they would be together at the end of the series.  For me, I am with Arrow all the way.  The writers have set the stage for Olicity and they will follow through.  We've all see that other people with Oliver don't work, and neither with Felicity.  Relax and enjoy the ride, it will be worth it in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow