The One who Dissed Arrow and Olicity to Come Back for the Season Finale?

  Image result for Deathstroke image manu bennett     Deathstroke to appear on Arrow.  Will Oliver enlist the help of Deathstroke  to defeat Chase?  This has been spoiled recently online.  How do you feel about that?  I thought that Deathstroke was a formidable villain, and one we all liked to watch, but I have mixed emotions on this.  Manu Bennett spent time dissing the way Arrow treated his character, and he dissed the direction of Olicity as well, so I for one, knowing how he felt about the show, have trouble accepting him in the role, but hey,  that's just me.    Some blog posts suggest that Felicity will get his help to save Oliver, but I am hoping that Oliver will  get his help in saving Felicity.    I want Oliver to bring Felicity out of her darkness. Oliver has spent the last five years discovering who he really is, and now it's time to begin the new Chapter of  the Green Arrow, certain of who he is and what he wants.  Hopefully the writers will discover that Felicity needs to be a part of that plan.
Image result for Deathstroke image manu bennett

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow