Oliver and Felicity at Odds

Image result for team oliver vs team felicity   The next episode of Arrow is the penultimate episode that marks the rush towards the end of the season.  These are often the most exciting episodes of the season, and this one looks no different.  Oliver and Felicity have kept a cordial coolness towards each other.  We have seen glimmers of  hope between them: a look here, a touch there, but there is an edge to their relationship.   Felicity is clearly upset over what Chase has done to Oliver, and she is determined to bring Chase down by any means she can using Helix.  Helix willingly  let her, but now will ask something very illegal and dangerous of her.  Oliver asks her not to do this, and Felicity challenges him by saying, "You'll have to stop me."

Image result for team oliver vs team felicityI am pretty sure that Oliver will stop her, and that at the end of the episode we will find them ready  to face the demons they  both  have held inside.

It's an interesting dynamic to have these two face off like this, both  having the same goal, but employing different methods.  

Apparently, Argus is going to be involved too, and this leads me to still think that Argus is behind Helix. Now, will we find that Chase has a brother involved in Helix? Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Comments

  1. why do you think olicity is so important? why can't they just be friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are more them friends and always will be...they are endgame.

      Delete
    2. Nonny, they are friends which is good because it makes their relationship stronger, and they are so good together that's why we are rooting for them.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing 5x19 and following ... from what I've read, I think a lot will happen ... between them, I think that in 5x20 there will be a problem with the Felicity chip that allowed her to walk again ... maybe Helix will block the chip because maybe Felicity wants to stop the Help, I don`t know, but it seems interesting to me.
    Oliver's birthday may turn out to be fantastic for Olicity .... ideas and more ideas that come to me and it will be so good at the end of the season but I think the end of 5x23 can make us desperate for the season 6, it's What I'm feeling ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! I had heard they might do something with the chip, but wasn't sure it would be at the end of this season. I think this season is going to be one of my favorites. What do you think about Lyla running Helix?

      Delete
    2. MG said the chip story is happening in 5x20.
      If Lyla and Helix really happened i think is awesome...I would like that :)

      Delete
  3. And I would like AC doesn't died this season...I whant more AC, he is a great actor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I had no idea the chip was certain! I thought it was an idea they might look at in season 6. Hmm, now, I am thinking of a possible new post to write about. I agree about AC, but what if he plays the part of a twin brother? Now that would interesting, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow