The Problems with Arrow from a Viewer's Perspective

  Image result for arrow tv show images     Happy New Year to all my loyal readers.  I hope you all have a blessed New Year.  Things are quite busy here, so I haven't been able to write.

I have been thinking about Arrow and wondering how 5b will play itself out.  Have you ever wondered  what's not working well with Arrow?  I have thought about it during the hiatus.   Here are some areas were I have see where Arrow lost it's way:

  • Felicity hasn't been given a good story.
  • The OTA has been missing
  • The Felicity boyfriend thing seemed to fast for Felicity who took her time in waiting for Oliver
  • Diggle has had no story
  • Thea has lost her way
  • Oliver has lost all he gained in the first 4  seasons
I don't know how you all feel about it.  I hope 5b will find it's direction again.  I hope. I am in in for the long haul, but Arrow seems to have lost some direction.  People think it's about the loss of the Laurel, but I don't think it is.  I  guess I can't put my finger totally on it, but I hope they find the way back.  

What are you thinking?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow