I will Corrupt the One You Love

Image result for Image of slade wilson Do you remember in season two what Slade Wilson said to Oliver, "I keep my promises? What was one of the promises he made? Slade promised to corrupt the one that Oliver loves.  Now we see Felicity "corrupted" and headed for her dark island.  What caused this?  The death of Billy Malone.  So what if Billy was or is Slade's son, and Slade is behind Prometheus?

Slade sits in an Argus prison and has had lots of time to hatch his plan.  I think somehow that Talia might be involved.  I always thought that Billy knew who that Oliver was the Arrow.  I think I mentioned it one of my posts.  So what if his death was faked?  Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

  1. I like more of your speculation than speculation about Tommy, after all Slade has always been a great villain, and I think that this dorma would be a better end to season 5.
    For me it would be more interesting if it turned out this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I am going to watch for clues. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?