Speculations! Just Because It's Fun

Okay, you know who I hope Prometheus is not, but I thought it would fun to toss in a speculation about whom it it might be fun to see Prometheus being!  What if the big bad is a woman?  How cool would that be?
Talia Al Ghul. 'Arrow' [Credit: Warner Bros. TV]  It could be Talia.  Prometheus has moves like Talia, so either it is a person trained by Talia, or it could actually be her.  My only problem with it being Talia, is that from all accounts that have been posted on the web, the big bad goes back to season one.  Talia was not in season one.  However, she does figure highly in the Russia flashbacks.  She knew all about what happened on the island and beyond.
Also, do you remember when Oliver gave Prometheus diazapam?  It had no affect on Prometheus, and of course we know that the persons from the League of Assassins are immune from sedatives, right? Nothing seems hidden from her, so she could want revenge for her father's death at Oliver's hands.

It could be Shado, and  I've written   about briefly that before, but I don't really think, they would bring yet another person back from the dead, do you?  She was in season one, so she could be a possibility.

Image result for arrow shado image  

Mei. 'Arrow' [Credit: Warner Bros. TV]
                                What if it were Mei?  She was Shado's twin sister, and as far as we know she's not dead. She wasn't in season one, so that seems to be against her.  She could want revenge for both her sister's and fathers death.  She might have also been trained by Talia or her father.  She could have kept all that hidden from Oliver when he first met her.  She didn't seem upset with Oliver when he left, but what if over time she has thought about it?  It festered on her soul long enough to exact some revenge.

What do you think of these possibilities?  Let me know in the comments section.

I know that everyone thinks it is Tommy, but I am hoping against hope that it is not, so I speculate.  I have no clue as to whom it is or who it isn't, but it's just fun.

Tomorrow, I will post a very wild idea.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?