Stray thought on Arrow 514


 I've been thinking about the last Arrow episode 514.  As I said in my review, I feel that there is a huge similarity between Sebastian Blood and Adrian Chase, which leads me to come to the conclusion that Adrian Chase cannot be Prometheus, so he must be the Vigilante. Image result for Adrian Chase Arrow images  It makes so much more sense for his being the Vigilante.  The Vigilante lost someone at the hand the of the Arrow, and now he wants get the Arrow.  This leads me to think that Amanda Westfield is his mother, and that Justin Clayborne was his father.  Amanda didn't deny that her son was killing and so I thought perhaps, like Oliver, he was Prometheus, but since there are so many similarities between Blood and Chase, I have concluded Chase is the Vilgilante, and he is a pawn of Prometheus.  Since season 5 goes back to the first two season, it makes sense there would parallels between them.  Both Blood and Chase want to save their  city and change it.  Makes sense they might employ the same methods.  Blood becomes Mayor at the hand of Slade Wilson's maneuvering.  Chase is a lawyer working in the Mayor's office.  Somehow, I think Slade Wilson may be the one behind Prometheus.  I am not convinced he is actually Prometheus, but it certainly would bring everything back to the first two seasons.   Image result for pandora felicity smoak  Prometheus, I am sure is behind Felicity getting involved with cyber hacking that could land her in prison.  If Slade is involved in made a promise to Oliver that he would destroy everyone he loves, so all that's going down now, I am sure all originates with Prometheus, and I think Slade would be a prime suspect, or someone close to Slade.  Just a stray thought, in the comics Felicity lands in prison, right?  What if they end this season with Felicity going to prison for the hacking she has done?  





   













Comments

  1. I also don`t think Adrian is Prometheus ... I think it does involve Slade, but I don`t think he's Prometheus, maybe someone close to him, maybe his son ....
    I prefer this version than Tommy's. Tommy should be left behind, dead forever and as Oliver's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you about Tommy. He was so sweet and truly a good friend to Oliver. Plus if he were Prometheus how would that affect Thea knowing her half brother whom she loved was Prometheus.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?