Oliver and Felicity's Song

Image result for Olicity image  I  wrote this Song/Poem for Oliver and Felicity and hoping the writers work out the story they began with. I could see both sides of them in this, and I hope you can too.

I Want to Come Back to You

I want to come back to you; I can’t pretend
That what we had has come to the end,
I want to come back to you.

When you asked if it was real,
I didn’t know how I would feel
To see you walk away; beg me to stay
I want to come back to you.


You’re my beginning and you’re my end
You’ve been my lover and you’re my friend
Afraid to stay; afraid to leave; Let me come back to you.


Afraid to stay;  afraid to trust; I thought that I would get lost in us,

But it’s always you,  only you….I want to come back to.        

Image result for Olicity image





  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow