Thoughts on Arrow 520 Underneath

 Image result for images stephen amell talking vodka and olicity       Blog posts and Twitter are all talking about Arrow episode 520, Underneath.  Apparently this episode will be Olicity heavy and there will be romance in the lair.  This comes I hear from Marc Guggenheim who also is pro-Olicity.  So where do I stand?  I am cautiously optimistic that this will be so, but I am not sure if it means that Olicity will be together for good. There is a post where Stephen Amell says there is some Russian vodka in the lair and they made a mistake.  "Mistake"  doesn't sound optimistic to me, does it to you?  

  Image result for felicity and helix   We know that Felicity wants to use Helix to capture Prometheus, and as such she appears to be on a separate path from Oliver.  The information she gathers comes from the NSA, right?  So how long can she play the game before she gets caught?  I am also guessing that Oliver will need help, and Felicity has always helped the people she loves.  I think perhaps the Vigilante, Prometheus, or both control Helix, and they won't let Felicity use Helix until she does something for them.  What that is, I don't know, but I think that whatever it is, will cost Felicity her freedom.  

We know Oliver goes back to the island at the end of the season, and Oliver does not go back alone, so I had thought perhaps the whole team goes, but what if it is to take Felicity there to protect her from arrest or to protect her from Helix.  Perhaps whoever controls Helix is still who Oliver has to battle in season six?  So season five may end with some Olicity hope, but they aren't there yet.  

I know there are folks that don't want the season to end that way, me included, but I keep going back to what the showrunners have said, that Olicity will be a long rebuild.  What are your thoughts?  

If they decide to take a longer time, to rebuild, I won't be disappointed. Why you ask?  Because it means that they will be unbroken when they do get together.  An unbroken Olicity means more to the story.  They can finally be a team and we can see those Olicity triplets. 😊Image result for images stephen amell talking vodka and olicity


Comments

  1. After all that has been read and heard in the last few days, and after what MG said to Jen i`m no longer so euphoric.
    What I mean is that it all looked wonderful but now I was confused and worried ... do you think F and O will still come back? And until the end of this season? I believed in this but now I think it will not be so easy ...
    MG said the sex scene is an FB ... Does the sex scene happen during the summer of 2016, then she his with Billy, Oliver find out and that's why they're so far apart from each other?
    Anyway do not you think even the sex scene being an FB will be related to something important in the present time? A FB just to show us sex has no logic or has?
    I feel nervous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think Oliver and Felicity will be back together, but I am not sure it will be at the end of this season. I think we are seeing a gradual rebuild, but Marc said it would be slow. I think episode 20 may be the beginning of the rebuild, but I am not certain we will see them together as a couple at the end of season 5. We may, but I am not sure. I think the scene they've been showing pictures of is a memory one or both have of a happier time in Ivy Town. It didn't seem like the loft to me, did it to you? I do think the FB will be a connection to current time. I think the memory shows that they do love each other. My question is who is remembering it? What if they are both in the bunker and both have the flashback? I think the end of season 5 will be a perilous one for Felicity. I think she is in danger of going to prison and to help Oliver and the team. I've been wrong before, so I could be wrong now. I wouldn't be nervous over it. Even if the rebuild has only begun by the end of season 5, it will be curious to see what they do in season 6. I'm in the for long haul. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After thinking more clearly, I think that during this FB they will be together and finally will have the conversation of adults that we both want to hear ... who knows the sex scene is not in the bunker, would be funny wouldn`t it ?? :).
    I think the last few episodes of this season will be fantastic for Olicity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow