Thea's Inner Moria

  Thea works with Felicity to help Oliver, but how will Oliver view it?   Felicity going deeper into the darkness and Thea going with her.  By having Thea tap into  her inner Moria parallels seasons 1 and 2, but will mean Thea's death?

As a side note, one of the trailers I saw had Oliver wanting to apologize to Susan.  Really, Oliver?  How can he be so dense not to see Susan used him to get a story, what kind of serious journalist does that?                                                                                                                                                       

I am looking forward to tonight's episode, I think we are going to see Oliver Queen telling everyone that he is indeed the Green Arrow, if not tonight then later, but I think it is coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow