Team Oliver Vs. Team Felicity

Image result for images of oliver and felicity       
I  found this tweet and thought it was worth sharing.  This begins I believe in Episode 19, Dangerous Liaisons, and then in episode 20 we get the episode called Underneath.  This looks so interesting.
Here are his tweets:
Last day on our latest. My first ep EVER where the same actor shares every single one of my scenes with me. Going to be great. 🎯

And by my scenes I mean our scenes. By definition. Super cool episode.

So I'm guessing that it will be Emily Bett Rickards and the scenes are Oliver and Felicity having the long conversation we've heard so much about, and reminiscing about their past. What do you think? I think Felicity will realize that's she in over her head, and will need help getting out. What do you think? Or do you think they both get each other out of the trouble they are in? I just hope season six doesn't begin with Felicity in jail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow