Crazy Theory I Know, What if Prometheus isn't a Man?

Image result for the Huntress images       Okay, Folks, I 've got a bad case of allergies and the wind here has been fierce.  I'm on medication for allergies, and  I've been sitting here thinking about what Marc Guggenheim said about Prometheus being related to season one.  So maybe it's the medication, but I had a wild thought.  We know that Prometheus knows Oliver, and Wendy Mereicle said that Oliver will be shocked when he finds out who Prometheus is.

What if Prometheus is not a man?  We know that voices can be disguised, so what if Prometheus is really a woman, and Billy is working for her? This would sort of parallel season 2 when Deathstroke and Isabelle worked together against Oliver.  What if it were Shado or the Huntress? Both women were in Season One.  Now that would be a plot twist wouldn't it?  Both women used bows.   The Huntress had reasons to be angry with Oliver.  Crazy, I know, but what if....????
Image result for shado images

Comments

  1. It's possible and that will be shocked and I would love.. but I think is a man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. A man was my first thought two, but when I heard Marc say that whoever it is relates back to season one, it is someone Oliver knows, and he will be shocked when he finds out, then my brain went to work. What if it isn't the obvious?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?