Arrow 505 Human Target Review



As I read some twitter posts, I hesitated to watch Arrow. I considered watching later and choose the World Series instead, but my hope in the Arrow writers won out and I watched.  I don't know what some of you were watching, but I found hope in this episode.

Tonight provided lots of action to be sure, and my  heart ached for Rene and the trouble in was in with Tobias Church, who is the epitome of evil. He certainly didn't mean to tell that Oliver Queen was the Arrow, but if the Green Arrow is  a hero in the light, then people are going to learn who he is, right?  I see the reason for secrecy, but really it is bound to happen.

Image result for diggle human target images John Diggle is back in the lair, and didn't that feel good, and doesn't he look good?  He seems accepting of the new team, and I loved the way he helped Rene to work through what happened so he not only could remember what he needed to, but he could help him to get back into the field.  They all worked  together  so well tonight, didn't they?

Image result for olicity images Human Target Episode Did you like the lighter side of Oliver Queen?  Felicity noticed that Oliver seemed optimistic, and I thought that was a funny line.  I loved the Bratva scenes and how they  blended  well with the current action.
Image result for olicity images Human Target EpisodeWil Traval was great at the Human Target, but I found myself upset that he told Oliver about Felicity and Billy  Malone.  It wasn't his place.

Don't even get me started on Susan Williams, she's certainly up to something, and the writers seem to point a possible love interest with Oliver, but so what if that happens, because that could the catalyst that helps Felicity to see just how much she loves Oliver.

Okay, the best for last our Olicity! The scenes with them had sparkle.   These two are meant to be together.  I loved the balcony scene; Felicity wrapped in a green shawl, and Oliver asking her about Malone.  He is showing his trust.  He trusts her, and he can take the truth, because he wants truth now. He no longer wants lies to stand in their way.  Did you notice the way she hesitated in the episode? She hesitated to take Billy's call, and  in fact didn't take it.  The bedroom scene in the loft, made me sad, but notice my peeps, they  didn't show it.  They told us it happened, but we didn't have to see it, and I  hope we never will. Felicity has no chemistry with Malone, I'm  sorry, writers if you  honestly thought we would see it, because  we don't.  

Image result for olicity images Human Target Episode Do you  remember when Oliver said, "Nothing worthwhile ever comes easy?  Well, that's Olicity, my friends, the rebuild won't be easy, but it will come.  Marc Guggenheim told Jen, that we would see the direction Olicity would take, or something like that, and at the end of episode when Felicity  goes to see Oliver, we saw the love between them both. I'm like, "Just kiss  her already!" They care deeply for each other, and they are beginning to find their way back to each other.  What does Felicity tell him?  She says, "We are the same page about a lot of things."  Then Oliver tells her, "I will always care about you." Felicity doesn't know  if what she has with Malone is real, and Oliver wants her find out.  Why? Because he trusts her to make the right decision.  He's not taking control, he's letting her go, if she needs to go.  When they finally get back together, and yes, my friends,  I have complete hope that they will, it will be a forever uniting that will never be broken. When they  are talking, you could see the love in their faces, and did you notice the light surrounding them?

Could Malone be Prometheus?  Part of me hopes so, because I don't trust him any more than I trust Susan Williams.


Image result for olicity images Human Target Episode       Image result for olicity images Human Target Episode These two images are a contrast aren't they?  Oliver reaching out to Felicity and Felicity wrapped in the green shawl.  The light is always around them.  Don't lose hope. They will find  each  other again, and when they do, it will be forever. I think we witnessed the rebuild of Olicity.  Have hope. Trust!  That's a theme that I see in season 5.

Comments

  1. I hope you are right because just now i`m very desapoint and knowing Oliver is gone have a new love interest don`t help :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep watching. It may take the whole season, but it will happen. They may have a ways to go, but I think once Felicity sees Oliver moving on, it will make her aware of her real love for him. Just look at the way the look at each other, and you can see it. Also, March Guggenheim, speaks of a rebuild for them. Notice he said we would clarity on them in Episode 5. Part of that for me was when Felicity said that they were on the same page. Keep Watching. :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, they look at each other with love and passion and it hurts...i love Felicity but in the balcony with Oliver i feel so upset with her...
      But yes, you are right, March Guggenheim did said that and also say that in Episode 5 they don`t will be back together but it us a Olicity moment. Oh my God, i have forgoten that...thank`s for give me hope ;). Sorry for my english, is not my first language :).
      I will come more times visit you in your blog and change some ideas ;)

      Delete
    3. You don't need to apologize for your English, it is great! I am happy you'll be back to visit. And thanks for your comments, and feel free to share your thoughts. We're here to help each other as we watch! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?