Speculations...Just for Fun

Okay, I prefer to deal with realities, but I think it might be fun  to do  some speculations, shall we?

Prometheus:  I have thought that perhaps Billy Malone might be Prometheus, but as I think on it, that might be a little too easy.  Reason for it being Billy:  He arrived at the same time as Prometheus. Do I really want Felicity to be with him forever?  If he is a bad guy, then I can rest assured he will be gone. That last reason is clearly not based on any kind of intellect. Reason for not being Malone:  Malone did go  to Oliver with info on Prometheus.  What a ruse? Perhaps.  Perhaps  he is working for and with Prometheus.

Image result for Images of crossing of adam hunts name    Prometheus could have something to do  with Adam Hunt.  The showrunners have stated that this season takes us back to the roots of season one.  Adam Hunt was the first man crossed of Oliver's list. If I am not mistaken, he is also mentioned by name in seasons 2 and 3.  So, could Prometheus be related to Adam Hunt?

There is always Malcom Merlin.  Merlin is an  archer  and he doesn't like Oliver, and wanted to destroy him.  He's been around since season one.  But would Merlin want to destroy what is left of his relationship with Thea?  Merlin has a twisted view of love, so he could.

Then again, could it be a woman?  Could it be Helena Bertinelli, now that would be a twist, but I honestly don't think it is her...but...:)

Thea:  Thea has always needed a Dad in her life.  She really loved Robert, and there has been a void since then.  Lance needs a daughter.  I see them drawing close to each other to fell the void, but if Malcom is Prometheus, how will he react?

Felicity:  Have you noticed that Felicity has a habit of reacting without a lot of thought?  She didn't see like she wanted to give Oliver time to change; she just thought he couldn't change his internal nature. She moved on pretty  quickly, don't you think?   I saw a lot of hope at the end of 505, because I think I saw doubt on her face.  Something like, Oh, frack, I  made a huge mistake, but I can't go  back.  How will she react to Oliver having another woman in his life?

Oliver:  I know Oliver said he wants to try to move on like Felicity, and I think he will, but I am thinking he grown as person, so it might be harder for me to do...or not.  What do you think?

Olicity:  It looks like a long road ahead until we get our sweetest Olicity moments, but I'm going to be watching for them to be sure.

What do you all think?  Share your thoughts in comments.  I want to know what you think.

Comments

  1. I would be very happy if Malone reveals to be Primetheus but this would make very easy separates him an Felicity ,and I do not think the writers want it ...working for and with Prometheus would be more real, i think...
    I don`t like him, in fact i hate him, the truth is that his character is annoying, as Laurel was often, there is no chemistry. I do not know what the writers were thinking when they invented this new boyfriend, but someone in their right mind believes that Felicity prefers Malone instead of Oliver? My God, this is insane. Oliver and Felicity have chemistry, passion in the glances they change, affection, love, attraction .... I think this stupidity was created to please the fans of DC Comics, and i`m afraid oh that.
    I do not believe that Malcom is Prometheus, will be Tommy, what do you think of that?

    Thea,: i agree with you, both she and Lance need someone to love like daugther and father.

    Felicity: I also think she react very fast, which shows that it was not the real answer, like their looks and body language. They love each other and this was evident. I understand why she have separated from him but this new boyfriend was badly inserted in history. I do not care that Oliver has new relations,Felicity also move on. I`m worry in what the writers will do with it.
    For me, it was evident since Felicity entered the series that would develop something beautiful and intense between her and Oliver, and the truth is that we saw the development during this long for now we are seeing this nonsense.
    I hope that the Oliver have a new relationship will serve for her to see that he is the man of her life, as long they met.

    Oliver: He will move on for sure but i hope not for long and only for distraction because he is suffering a lot from this separation. He loves Felicity as never loved any, not even the sisters Lance, and like Oliver says : "You are my light, you are my always" .

    Olicity: stills alive but i`m sad and disappointed with the turn of events and I am afraid that the writers blow it because in my opinion, the action is the main in the series but love between them could work well in the background and no major dramas, after all, what is the man, be he a hero or not, do not fall in love???


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought of Tommy being Prometheus, but my problem with that is he died, unless of course, Flashpoint changed Tommy's death. My other reason for thinking it isn't Tommy is that Prometheus has an axe to grind with Oliver. Tommy forgave Oliver, so unless he didn't die because of Flashpoint (and there really isn't any evidence of that) the only reason he would be that upset at Oliver would be over Laurel's death. But you brought up an interesting point.

      I really think the writers will bring Oliver and Felicity together. The actors themselves seem to point to that in interviews. I think Emily Bett Rickards said that sometimes they have to grow apart before they can grow together. So I am hopeful. I think we may see little moments along the way that will show us too, so I am on the lookout for that. I forgot about the line you quoted, "you are my light, you are my always." That's a good one to remember.

      Delete
    2. Yes, you are right about Tommy but, i don`t think will be Malcom or Malone.
      I hope the writers bring Oliver and Felicity together, and EBR realy said that and even when they asked to Amell if Felicity and Oliver would return, he immediately said no and everyone laughed, so I think you'll have reason but I still have fear of the future.

      Delete
  2. I think the key word is immediately. I see it as a tease. They won't immediately return to each other. I am not even sure it will be this season, but they will get together because as you said the writers write for them. Keep hope alive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?