So It Begins 506 Arrow Preview

Image result for Images for So it Begins Arrow 506       Tomorrow night episode six, So it Begins, Prometheus ups his killing spree, and  Felicity and Curtis discover links between the victims and Oliver's past.  Also Felicity considers telling Malone the truth about what she does.  Who hopes she makes a decision not to?  Me, for one, because I have doubts about Malone's integrity, but part of me thinks that Malone already knows what she does.  What do you think?

Do you notice the links between this season and seasons one and two?  I do.  In season one,  Oliver had no family support in seasons one and two, and really after what he found out about his mother, he had no family other than Thea.Oliver had no name.  He had no team; Oliver had to build a team, and he's building one in this season.  It is almost like it is coming full circle.  Perhaps this means that at the end of  season five, we find Oliver with the name Green Arrow while keeping the identity of Oliver Queen, and with a family of his own.  We can hope.

Comments

  1. I hope Felicity does not tell the truth to Malone, because it would create more intimacy between them and I don`t like that :( I don`t know if he will know but if he is the bad character that I hope he is, he should know this and more. I don`t want Felicity to have that kind of intimacy with him, so I hope, like you, she makes a decision not to.

    I also notice the links, which on one hand scares me that Oliver regresses, but on the other hand it pleases me, because it may mean new Olicity moments ... what do you think about this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are so correct in what you say. It scares me too that he regresses, but it really could make for wonderful Olicity moments. You have really good insight. Thanks so much for sharing. My blog is new and it hard to get folks to read it, so I am so encouraged that you read and especially that you comment. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

      Delete
    2. Since I discovered your blog that I really enjoy reading your posts, and a series that I love so much ... you always have interesting interpretations of the episodes and the various characters, and you have so much faith that Oliver and Felicity are going to finish Together, this makes me more excited about this season 5, because i have to said i`m afraid.

      It`s always complicated to make known the blog but I really like to come here and comment.
      Have you thought about creating a facebook page for the blog?

      Delete
    3. No, I haven't thought of a facebook page for it. Do you think it would be a good idea? I could ask my daughter to set it up for me. I will think about it.

      Delete
  2. It could help, think about that and talk about it with your daughter 😉. I must say I love your blog .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?