Okay, Folks.. Stephen Amell has Hope for Olicity

I love RiRi's Facebook Page, Olicity-Arrow, and she has given me permission to quote her post.

 Image result for Olicity images                      From RiRi: Just met Stephen for his autograph. I told him about this page and how everyone is freaking out I asked him if there's still hope for Olicity he said, "There's always hope. Don't give up." He also asked me, "but don't you still love their scenes together this year?" And I said absolutely. I will always love their scenes. He did joke and say more than once Billy has to die first. I told him to make it happen! Lol. But he said don't give up on them.

So, those who were fretting, can relax a little.  😃

More thoughts coming soon.  I have a busy week ahead with school and Thanksgiving trip for a family reunion, but keep checking back. Thanks for your support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?