Billy Malone: Arrow

Image result for billy malone arrow image    Just a few thoughts on  Billy Malone.  From what I've gleaned from the press, the Arrow writers want the viewers to seriously consider Malone as  Felicity's soulmate and boyfriend.  Seriously?  First, there has been  no  buildup of the two.  Sometime during the the summer hiatus  they got together, and Felicity's coping  with her PTSD while being with Malone. We haven't seen them  on screen much, and maybe that's coming,but, I think this is all part of the rebuilding  of the relationship between Oliver and Felicity.  Could Billy Malone be Prometheus?  I can see how he could, and what will that do to Felicity?

Image result for donna arrow image   Where is Donna?  Would Donna approve of Malone?  Somehow, I  don't think so.  Donna had a great relationship with Oliver, and I don't think that's going to end. I  know Donna didn't think Oliver would  ever lie to Felicity, but I think too, that Donna  would understand the reasoning behind it. I would  love to see some scenes between Oliver and Donna, and she would clue him  in on trust.  But, I also think she could get Felicity to see that she  hadn't been honest either with Oliver. I think Felicity is already sorry  that Oliver knows. What was her motivation  for seeing him in the office?  I think she needed to see him and she needed to see how he was. There they stood  awash in the light and the unspoken love in their eyes.  It reminded a little of season 2.  Now, I ask you, who seriously believes there is a future for Felicity with Malone?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?