Flash Tonight: Invasion

   161118-Invasion08        I have high hopes for the Flash being a better crossover story than Supergirl.  According to the promo, there is going to be a  shocking secret related to Flashpoint, and so no one knows whom to trust.  Are you curious as to what the shocking secret is?  I am.  Barry created huge problems when he messed with time.  I read one review a few weeks ago that said Barry never has consequences for changing time, but I think we are starting to see consequences now, and it's not just affecting those in Central City.

Will we see any Olicity tonight?  I am hoping we catch glimpses, aren't you?  I will not be able to watch the show until late tonight.  I will DVR it, and write the review tomorrow, but by all means please feel free to write your comments and thoughts on the episode in the comments section below.

Will the Dominators take control of Oliver?  That's my guess from trailers I have seen.  I am hoping that we will see Felicity realize how much she does love Oliver.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow