Shado



Okay, Readers, you are probably frustrated with me speculating on Prometheus, and I think this one will be my last one.  Could Shado be Prometheus?  In the photo, does that look similiar to the bow Shado used? It did to me.  You may ask, why am I spending time suggesting women as Prometheus?

Good question. I go back to what Marc said early on.  It has something to do with season one and that Oliver played a small role in creating Prometheus. I have looked at season one and two characters that could possibly be Prometheus.  I suspected Billy Malone at first, but he seems too easy.  I  think we shall find he knows who Prometheus is and aids Prometheus, but I am not yet convinced that he is Prometheus.

So, how could it be Shado?  She died, but the Lazarus Pit could be involved.  The Flash has messed with time, so perhaps that could figure in.  But, my biggest question is why would Shado want to kill Oliver?  That I haven't worked out yet.  If the Lazarus pit is involved then that would explain it, because it changes people and causes blood lust.  How to satisfy blood lust?  You execute the one who killed you.  Oliver in a way killed Shado by standing in front of Sara.  Image result for image of Shado with her bow    So, Readers, what do you think?  Am I way out on a limb?  I guess time will tell, but in the meantime, I am going to watch each episode closely. :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?