Thoughts on Supergirl: Medusa

Image result for supergirl image november 28            I watched Supergirl when it first came out on CBS, but I never got interested in it, so never watched it again.  Tonight, I watched because it was the first of the four night crossover, and well, it proved why I don't like crossovers.  The Flash and Cisco appeared in the last minute of the episode simply saying they needed help.  Really? The last minute the "crossover" event happened?  It didn't seem like an event to me.  It seemed contrived and another mechanism for the CW to get added viewers, and sadly, I fell for it.

Melissa Benoist does a good job playing Supergirl, and I thought    Image result for supergirl image november 28       Katie McGrath as Lena Luthor  showed depth of character to her role.  She fooled me,  I thought for sure that she worked for her mother.  I did like the line Kara gave her when she said, "Be your own hero."  That's a good quote for any of us to remember.

Image result for barry allen, cisco ramon and supergirl imageSince I have not watched the show, I don't know all the backstories, so I can't add a lot of depth.  I think there was more they could have devoted to the show to bring in the Flash characters that will lead  to the 100th Arrow episode.  It just didn't seem like an event to me.  I was disappointed, and that mostly because I lost an hour I could have spent doing something better, but I promised I would watch and record my thoughts.  Perhaps some of you have watched the show for a long time, and have more insight as to how this was the beginning of the event.  I expected at least 15 minutes to include Barry Allen and Cisco.  

I do, however,watch the Flash, so tomorrow I shall be watching the Flash and will do a review of the Flash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow