Breaking my Own Rule

Image result for images tom cavanagh and emily bett rickards dominators   Okay, so I am breaking my own rule of not watching the crossovers in shows I don't normally watch.  I didn't watch the Legends crossover last year, because I don't watch Legends, but after seeing the above image of Tom Cavanagh and Emily Bett Rickards as HR and Felicity, I have decided this looks like an adventure I don't want to miss.  So, tomorrow I will watch Supergirl and post my thoughts on it later that evening.  After watching the trailer, I knew  I had to get in on the action from the beginning.

Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1XVHbeFIu8

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrow 5.17 Kapiushon: Breaking Point

As Promised My Complaints with Arrow

Could Oliver Contemplate Retirement?